Friday, May 31, 2013

Apple Tags - Doodlecharms

Today's post is a quick little project I did for Donna.  She had purchased Jacob's teachers a little gift in appreciation for the school year.  Her schedule has prevented her from crafting lately so she asked me to make some tags for the gift bags.  What better tag to use for a teacher than an apple?


I chose the charm feature on Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge (this is one of the older cartridges) for these tags.  I cut them at 3.5". I cut the basic cut in green & white and layered them so the little cut out would show up as an accent.  Before I glued them together I colored the back side of the stem with brown.  It bled through to the front so it gave the stem more definition.  Then I adhered the red apple to the front and added twine.  Super simple and easy.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  We love to read your comments.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40