Wednesday, September 19, 2012

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, TANNER!!! - Sports Mania

Hi Everyone!

Today is the birthday of the son of one of my best friends!  I was at the hospital when Stacy had him and have watched him grow from a little baby into a kind, considerate, respectful, and handsome young man!!    He was five when Jacob was born and he's always taken care of Jacob and watched out for him.  He's such a sweetie!!  Today is Tanner Lee's 16th birthday!!

Tanner loves baseball and plays on his school's team as a pitcher.  So of course, I had to make him a baseball card!   I tried to use my new downloaded Cricut Craftroom, but I couldn't get it to work (Mama's gonna have to come fix it for me - she's Ms. Computer Techy Woman). 


I used the Sports Mania Cartridge and cut the baseball frame at 5".   Then I flipped the baseball frame and cut out one for the back of the card.  I adhered both to red cardstock.  I then covered the inside of the card with white cardstock, then red cardstock.  The sentiments, "Have a ball....on your Big 16th Birthday!," were created in Word!



I think Tanner will like his card.  Last year, I got his birthday mixed up with another one of my September birthday people and called him a week ahead of time and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him on his way to school.  He, his mom, and his brother, Parker, just laughed.  Then Tanner, being the diplomatic person he is said,  "Well, Donna, at least you can say, you were the first to wish me Happy Birthday this year!"  Told you he was sweet!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  We appreciate your visits and your comments!  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

Challenges
Hooked on Crafts - M, SIO - (Sept) Cards for Men (ends 27th Sept)
Creative Mondays - 2W - (2nd week) Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - 2E on anything goes weeks - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40