Monday, April 30, 2012

YOU'RE "TUTU" SWEET - Elegant Edges, Meljen's

Hi Everyone - I hope you all have had a good weekend!  I was off on Friday because it was my birthday - YEAAA!!  We will not discuss how old I am though! 

I needed a Thank You card for my boss to say thanks for all the things she's done for me lately.  She's simply the BEST!!  I found this digi from Meljen's Designs and decided to use her because she's so CUTE!!  Meljen's has a challenge going on where you have to use OVALS on your card, so I will be entering this card into Melissa's challenge.


CARD RECIPE:

  • Kraft Paper Cardbase
  • Pattern Paper - DCWV Lemon Flower Paper Pad
  • Digi - Meljen's Designs
  • Digi colored with Promarkers
  • Oval Frame - cut with Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges Cartridge at 4 3/4" and 5"
  • Border punched with Martha Stewart Paper Punch
  • Sentiment generated with Word
  • Bling (a girl's gotta have some bling)

Thanks for stopping by today!  We so appreciate your visits and comments!  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

Challenges:

Meljen's Designs - Ovals
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenge - Yellow
Always Crafty - Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
The Kraft Journal - Any Sketch
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Donna! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Your card is very pretty, also very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great birthday.

    This image is so sweet and your sentiment made me laugh. I am sure your boss is going to love this card.

    Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. First let me say I love your blog. Your card is "tutu" wonderful. I love the colors you used and the coloring is beautiful. Lucky Boss...Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and good luck in the drawing. Hope to see you again next week. Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow The yellow and greens are so muted it makes it super sweet. The image is fantastic.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs DT Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background paper and the punched strip and that cute image .Lovely card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a pretty card and how sweet to make a card for your boss. I see a raise in your future! :)
    Love that image very much.

    Thank you so much for linking up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the papers and colors you used.


    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m numbers 107 & 109)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your boss will love this. What a sweet little image. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40