Friday, April 8, 2011

You Take The Cake - Wrap It Up Cartridge

Hi Everyone - have you ever bought a cartridge and forgot that you had it?  Well, that's what I did with the Wrap It Up cartridge.  I couldn't wait to get it and then when I got it, I put it in my scrap area, and it got covered up by "stuff."  I was working on my scrap area because as I told my mom, "I was getting swallowed whole by the all the mess!" and I rediscovered the cartridge.  Since I needed to make a birthday card, I thought I would use this cartridge.

I used the card option on the cartridge and cut the card at 6 1/2" and covered the cardbase with brown and blue cardstock and then added bling.  I cut a tag at 2 1/2" to use on the inside of the card.  I really like this cartridge and will definitely be using it a lot more since I found it again!! 

Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll come again.  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, that is so funny and how true! I love the card, especially the colors. I visit blogs to get ideas and see what carts are being used - then I remember - "oh, I have that!" I love visiting you and your mom. Love your work.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've done this several times but then my daughter gets the extra, so it's win-win for us.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40