Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thank You To My Val-Pal

Jacob, Donna's son, sent me a valentine.  The special thing about it, he bought me a gift certificate from Michael's with his own money.  On the inside he wrote, "Will you be my Val-Pal?  I love you."  Is that not cool?  Made my heart sing.  I made this card for him.  It's a very simple card but I think he will like it.


I cut the robot from the Robotz cartridge I got at Michael's for $9.99.  Then adhered it to foil paper.  The sentiment is computer generated.  It says, "Earthling, what you did was special.  Thank You."  


Thanks for visiting today.  Have a happy weekend.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

5 comments:

  1. Peggy,
    How sweet of Jacob to use his own money for a gift certificate. I am sure it made him feel awesome.
    Love the card you are giving him, he is sure to love that lil robot
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwe, That was so sweet.
    Cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet!!! he's going to love the robot card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40