Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR BLOGGING FRIENDS!!!!

Donna and I would like to take this opportunity to say what a blessing it has been to be a part of the blogging world for the last six months.  We have met so many gifted and talented people.  Even though we have not met in person, we feel we have made some wonderful friends.  Thank you for being a part of our lives.

We wish you all a very healthy and prosperous New Year.  May you find yourself happier at the end of the year than you are at the beginning of it. 

This is a card I made for PriscillaStyles Year End Celebration.  The top image is one of her digistamps.  My card was among the top five to win a prize.  The sentiment is what I truly wish for you and the whole world.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!!!! May the Lord fill your hearts with peace, joy, love and ALL the desires of your heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, your card is so beautiful. I love the pink touch!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40