Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS, MOM!!!

Hello Everyone - I just have to take a minute to congratulate my mom for being highlighted in the Circut Chirp once again!!! I'm so proud of her and I know my Daddy has the biggest smile on his face smiling down from Heaven.

You don't know this about my mom, but she's so funny! She will call me and tell me that she's just made the ugliest card. I'll tell her to send me a picture of it and when she does, the card is beautiful!! Her recognition in the Chirp once again is proof of her talent!!

I'm proud of you, Mom, and I'm so glad we are sharing this blogging experience together!! Daddy was right to encourage us to start it!! You're the best!! Love you bunches!!

Donna

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you two always warm my heart with all the lovin on here! Congrats to Peggy-she does make the most gorgeous projects! Your blog always puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very deserving!!! Congrats to both of you. I know you are proud of your mom, Donna :-)

    Hope you guys had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40