Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Hinge Card 10-2

Recently I told you about some svg card files I downloaded from Diana Tunnicliff.  Diana calls these cards hinge cards.  I uploaded all of these files into Design Space.  Depending on how a file is created, some times you have to adjust them a little to cut them in Design Space.  So I adjusted all these files so  all you will have to do is cut them.  This card is one of those files. The file is located here. Click on the link and it will open in DS and you can save it to your account.
Card Supplies:
Card Base: Hinge Card 10-2 by Diana Tunnicliff.  The DS file is here
AG Charming Collage Toppers
Ribbon
Lace Doily

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you find something that will inspire you.


God Bless You!!!  Peggy 

Challenges for this card:
Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E - #341 Always Anything Goes (Week 1 of 2)
Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #118 - Anything Goes (Week 2 of 2
Inspiration Destination - W, F - Anything Goes
Mod Squad ChallengeW, 3E, F -  Birthday

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the design and how you've used such gorgeous colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can we download Dianas files? Where is the link to the website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vikki, here is a link to Diana's hinge cards. She has a lot more files as well.
      https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ByDca_cRz35gZEx0b3Ezd1lvMVk

      Delete
    2. I get a lot of links but not a direct one?? :)

      Delete
    3. Chris, when I posted the link to my card, I was not aware that DS won't let you make public and image that you have uploaded. So since I uploaded the svg I used to make this card, I can't share it. However, here is the link to all of Diana's hinge cards.
      https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ByDca_cRz35gZEx0b3Ezd1lvMVk

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing the file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and the layers u used.

    Thank you for joining our Challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Peggy, you work too hard! ;) I always love all your designs and look forward to visiting your website. I wish I could do it every day like I used to. God bless you, Peggy! Love to your daughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Gorgeous!!! love the design and colors..You have embellished it so beautifully..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40