Friday, May 13, 2016

Featuring Some of My HSN Craft Day "Stuff"

I'm sure a lot of you know about HSN's 24 hour Craft Day on May 4th.  Well, I couldn't help myself, I bought some of Anna Griffin's products.  I was just playing with my new toys and this card is the result.


Card Supplies:
5X7 Card Base 
Card Layer - Anna Griffin Metallic card layer embossed with one of the Cuttlebug Spring Folders
Image - I printed this off the internet.
Orchid  Colored Embellishements- cut from the AG Fretworks 2 Dies.

Thank you for visiting with me today.  

God Bless You!!!  Peggy 

Challenges for this card:
Craft Rocket Challenges 2W,3E #15 Flower Power (W1 of 2) 
Crafty Girls Creations 2W,3E Always Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers 2W #106 Anything Goes (W2 of 2
Through the Purple Haze 2W, E3, C10 #101 Anything Goes (W2 of 2
Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #125 Add A Some Embossing (Week 1 of 2 )Crafting for all 
Seasons - 2W, 3E - #125 Add A Some Embossing (Week 1 of 2 )


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I am sure you got some lovely items to play with too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty image, love the die cuts too. Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A fabulous project, great colour scheme and lovely style and design. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Crafting For All Seasons Good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Challenge Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Very simple and clean. Love it! Thank you for joining us at TTPH challenge.
    Lisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.