Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Card and Box from WRAP IT UP!!

HI Everyone!!  Did Mom tell you that we just had the BEST girl's weekend together?  We went to a Vera Bradley "A Colorful Day" event in Charlotte, NC, got our toes done, and laughed, laughed, and laughed!!  We didn't turn the TV on all weekend - amazing!!!!

Well, on to my post!  I don't know if you've purchased it or not, but the Wrap It Up cartridge is a must have!! 

I made this fence shaped box to house my boss' favorite coffee.  I used the fit to page button on my Expression and the box was cut at 11".  This cartridge not only cuts boxes, it also cuts cards.  I cut the items for this card at 4" to match the box.  I had this sitting on my boss' desk this morning as a little welcome back gift from her trip to Switzerland.  She loved it.

So if you haven't gotten your Wrap It Up cartridge yet, you might want to seriously consider it.  Thanks for visiting with us and we hope you'll come visit again tomorrow!  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

3 comments:

  1. Donna,
    Yes, your mom has told us what a great day the two of you had, so happy!
    Wow, no TV. That would of been a challenge for me :)
    I love your little set, I have this cartridge, but haven't used it that much. I may have to dig out the handbook
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, makes such a cute gift idea! tfs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ladies,
    Just me again,
    I have an award on my blog for you
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40