Saturday, March 25, 2017

Dreaming Tree Paper Sculptures

I can't wait to show you what I've been working on this week. When I first saw these on FB, I knew this was an svg bundle I would buy and make.  This is a Paper Sculpture Bundle by Dreaming Tree.  This is one of the prettiest items I've seen made by them.
You can buy the whole set (bundle) for $6.99.  I thoroughly enjoyed working on these.  You can upload the svg files to your Cricut Explore(or whatever cutting machine you have that uses svgs) and cut them out.  Leo of Dreaming Tree has videos of how to assemble them.

Here they are hanging on my dining area wall.  

Thank you for dropping by today.  I hope you have a great weekend.  Don't forget to worship at the church of your choice.


God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for this project:
Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 243 - Anything Goes
Crafting-With-Friends 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
Creative Fingers -  2W , 3E, No totally digital projects - No.126 - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - 2W - No.183 - (W2 of 2) - Springtime
Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E  - No.181 - Anything Goes
Making Memories Crafting M, 3E No.3 - Add Some Layers

10 comments:

  1. Lovely work. I love the Dreaming Tree svgs and the videos for instructions are great too. What size did you make these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lucy. These are sized to fit a 12X12 shadow box. I did not alter the size since I wanted to hang them.

      Delete
  2. These are so gorgeous and look so pretty hanging on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so creative! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are stunning! I don't think I could love them anymore than I do! Awesome! Thanks for sharing them with us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! How absolutely splendid are these beauties! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the intricate design, they look great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so beautiful and delicate, I just spent ages looking at them and adoring them....Thnak you for sharing with us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous jobs. They are so elegant
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peggy, these are stunning! Beautifully made and lovely to look at!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40