Monday, November 3, 2014

Christmas Card - Holiday Snowflakes

Provocraft came out with a new cartridge last week called Holiday Snowflakes.  It doesn't contain just ordinary shaped snowflakes but some of them tell the story of Christmas.  The one I used for this card is one of them.  It is Snowflake 41.  I was happy when I found out this cartridge was part of the Design Space subscription.

Card Supplies
5.5"X5,5" card base
Background Paper - DCWV Shimmer Stack
Cricut Cartridge Holiday Snowflakes-Snowflake 41
Star is from DS Digital Image Set "Stars"
Smaller stars are little round stickers I bought looong time ago.
Merry Christmas sticker

Here is a copy of all the snowflakes on this cartridge.

Donna and I had a couple of friends over Saturday to make Christmas ornaments.  Last week Donna posted some ornaments she made and when some friends saw them they wanted to come over and make some.  We had fun.  She made some pictures so I will get her to post them

Thank you for stopping by today.  It's always a joy to have you.  God Bless You.  Peggy

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Peggy. I'm so glad provocraft included the real story of Christmas in the designs on this cart. I like the extra stars you used. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I love those snowflakes and that is a lot. Interesting on how they tell a story, love the snowflake you choose. That make a stunning card.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40