Thursday, October 23, 2014

HALLOWEEN IS IN THE AIR - Silhouette Cameo

Hi Everyone - well I told you that I had another project that I'd been working on for my husband's secret pal at work.  His secret pal loves all things Halloween especially bats!  So my husband asked me to make him some things to add to his Halloween decor.  

I chose this Halloween lantern because it had bats on it.  I put a LED tea light inside to light it up.  





My next project was a couple of pumpkins - aren't these cute??  These are simply scalloped circle glued together and then I cut out fall leaves and ran through the Cuttlebug.




The final project was a banner of alternating pumpkins, bats, spiderwebs - I think it'll look cute draped along a fireplace mantel.




Thanks so much for stopping by today - we appreciate your visits and your comments.  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

1 comment:

  1. Great Cameo projects! I have over 5,000 files, I really need to make more stuff! LOL Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40