Friday, August 15, 2014

Beccy's Place - Dog Tales

Beccy Muir of Beccy's Place Blog is a talented artist.  She designs digistamps.  She has a variety of stamps in her shop.  I love a lot of her designs, especially the flowers.  I wish I could get them all.  I have a flower card to share with you next Friday but today I want to share with you one of her August releases.  It's called Dog Tales.  I especially loved the little dog I used.

Card Base - Silhouette Online Store file #50360 Paw Print Spray Card by Suzanne Cannon.  
Image - Bassett from Beccy's Dog Tales Image Set. This one is pre-colored.
Bones - Another Silhouette File but I couldn't find the ID #.  The name is Bone.  I cut several sized of these. 
Sentiment is computer generated.  

I didn't take a picture of the inside but it had a bigger bone like the one on the front and it said "Sorry you're sick."  I gave this card to a friend who was just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.  He is struggling terribly so your prayers for him will be appreciated.  I hate cancer.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope all your news this week will bring joy to your heart.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40