Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 1 - Christmas Cards

A while back I went crazy buying Anna Griffin crafting supplies.  Just ask Donna.  I don't if you saw Anna on QVC on Sept.17th or not but that's when I went a little overboard.  One of the things I purchased was the Holiday Trimmings Card Making Kit.   Click on the name to view it.  There are enough materials in it to make 60 Christmas cards.  I got busy and made almost half of them.  Trying to find time to make the rest.  I thought I would share some of them with you today and some tomorrow.  The pictures don't do them justice.  They are prettier than the pictures.  I hope you enjoy them.






I love these cards but I must make a confession.  I don't feel as creative when I make something from a kit as when I create it from scratch, even though these cards are prettier than anything I would make.  I don't know if that makes any sense or not but that's just me.  

Thanks for dropping by today.  I'll be back tomorrow with some more Christmas cheer.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

1 comment:

  1. These really are pretty, Peggy. I understand how you feel. Kits, even gorgeous ones, make me feel like I'm cheating.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40