Thursday, October 17, 2013

Television Interview of Jacob & His Friends.

In my last post, I told you about Jacob and his friends plans to have a bike-a-thon to raise funds and awareness to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, a disease their friend MacKenzie Crawford suffers from.  Duchenne is a rare deteriorating muscle disease.  Chattanooga TV station WRBC, an NBC affiliate, interviewed the boys at school Tuesday.  I think you can appreciate how proud Donna and I are of these guys.  Here is the link to their interview that aired tonight.  

Video 

If anyone would like to donate, you can do so online here.  All the donations aren't listed here.  Total donations so far are $2100.  Hopefully, there will be more donations at the bike-a-thon, this Saturday @ 11:00am.  Your prayers will be appreciated.  

God Bless You All!!!!  Peggy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40