Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Calla Lily Birthday Card

This pretty digi was drawn by Anne Fenton who provided it as a freebie to be used in the Creative Freebie Challenge going on at the Outlaws.  Click here to find out about it.  I made this card for a friend's upcoming birthday.
Card Recipe:
5"X 6.5" card base
Background Paper - DCWV French Country
Martha Stewart Punches
CTMH Happy Birthday Stamp
Ribbon
Promarkers used to color Calla Lilys
Flowers - Budding Rose, Fresh Bloom (Both Limited Edition Colors)
Leaves - Leaf Green, Forest Green
Stamens - Buttercup
I used Pebbles chalk to shade the paper the lilys are on, although it doesn't see to show up in my picture.

Thank you for stopping by today.  We look forward to your comments.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40