Monday, June 10, 2013

Outlaws Freebie Challenge


The card I want to share with you today is one I made using one of the free digistamps provided to us by the talented artist Anne Fenton at the Outlaws Challenges.   Her name is Rapunzel.  Remember that fairy tale?  The freebie challenge lasts for two weeks.  If you participate in this one, you will be sent new digis for the next one.  Here is my version of Rapunzel. 


This card is very simple & easy to make.  The background paper is from a Recollections paper stack from Michael's.  I just cut a 4.25X5.5" piece, tied a ribbon around the top and popped Rapunzel on top.  The paper is so festive, it doesn't need a lot of embellishment.  I will wait until I get ready to send it out before stamping a greeting.  Promarkers used to color digi:

Face/Skin - Coral, Sun-kissed Pink, Blush, & Baby Pink
Hair - Burnt, Sienna, Walnut, Cinnamon, Satin
Dress - Lime Green, Lime Zest
Bow - Pear Green, Lime Green


Thank you for stopping by today.  Be sure to follow and leave a comment to be eligible for our prize.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy







1 comment:

  1. What a pretty digi, Peggy. Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40