Wednesday, April 24, 2013

CDAC Progressive Challenge - Phase 2

The digistamp for Phase 2 of the CDAC Progressive Challenge is provided by Back To Paper.   Click on the link above to find out complete details of challenge.  We would love for you to join us in this challenge.  Here is my offering for this phase.  I must confess I really am not happy with this card.  Someday's things just don't work out to please you.

Card Recipe:
A2 card base
Ribbon behind image.
Label produced from Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Rainbow image from Back To Paper 
Stickles to cover rainbow.
Promarkers used to color image:
Amethyst, Powder Blue, Mango, Yellow, Lipstick Red
Sentiments generated in Word

This is the inside sentiment.  

Thank you for your visits and comments.  We really appreciate you.
God Bless You!!!!  Peggy   

2 comments:

  1. Wow Peggy, this is great! Love the idea of the rainbow ribbon behind. I really struggled with an idea for this image, but you nailed it!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the way you used the different colored ribbons. The inside of the card is perfect too. Thanks for sharing with us at CDAC Challenges.
    Lynnel
    CDAC DT Member

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40