Friday, November 25, 2011

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY

 How many ate too much yesterday?  Come on, be honest.  I had to repent I ate so much.  My poor little stomach didn't know what to do with that much food.  LOL We are so blessed.

We are sorry for not having anything to post right now.  We camped out at Toys R Us for 4 hours yesterday (they opened at 9:00pm on Thanksgiving) to get Jacob an Ipod Touch for Christmas.  It got rather nippy.  We had never done anything like that so that was a new experience.  We're leaving out this morning around 5:00am in search of more bargains.  What I don't do to spend time with daughter and daughter in law.  We're having a blast.  Be sure to check back tomorrow.  We love you guys.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40